1. Budget Rent A Car Ltd (the “Promoter”) is running the Win with Budget Competition (“Promotion”) in conjunction with Macpac Ltd (“Primary Sponsor”) and prizes (“Prize”) form part of the Conditions of Entry (“Conditions”). Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Conditions will be ineligible.
2. By entering this competition you are agreeing to receive on-going email marketing communications from both the Promoter and Primary Sponsor. You’ll have the opportunity to opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe links contained in these emails.
3. Entrants must be over 21 years of age on the date of entry and hold a current valid full driver’s licence.
4. The Promotion commences on Monday 8th May 2017 and concludes at 5pm on Wednesday 25th October 2017 (“Competition Period”). Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, related companies and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. One winner will be selected on Monday 30th October 2017 (“Draw Date”) by random electronic selection from all entries. The winner will be contacted by email or phone no later than Wednesday 1 November 2017. You will have until 5pm on Wednesday 8th of November to respond to claim your prize.
6. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the Prize, that winner will forfeit the Prize in its entirety and a new winner will be drawn at random from all remaining eligible entrants. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner that cannot be contacted and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. To enter, entrants must have completed the entry form at www.winwithbudget.co.nz, including entering a valid name, email address and phone number. Entrants must confirm acceptance of these Conditions in order for the entry to be valid.
8. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database.
9. Prizes are non-transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
10. The Prize:
- Macpac two piece luggage set including the Global 80 Travel Bag (valued at $429.99) and the Global 35 Travel Bag (valued at $259.99). Colour subject to availability. If these specific travel bags are for some reason unavailable on the Draw Date a suitable alternative will be substituted.
- 5 days of car hire up to an Intermediate SUV (Group P) courtesy of Budget Rent a Car, including unlimited kilometres, standard motor vehicle insurance (our normal excess applies) airport fees, and GST. Car group is subject to availability and rental must commence with 12 months of the Draw Date. Prize does not include petrol and any other miscellaneous products or services that you may require. A credit card will need to be presented when you collect the vehicle. For security purposes the credit card used for payment of the rental must be in the renters name and the renter’s signature must also appear on the back of the card. For insurance purposes Budget requires the driver be over 21 years of age and hold a current valid full driver’s licence. Standard Budget Rent a Car terms and conditions apply.
11. Multiple entries are not accepted. Only one entry per person with a valid and unique email address will be accepted, and all valid entries will have equal chance to be drawn.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries at any time during or after the Promotion, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and entries submitted by that entrant) for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions. The Prize will only be awarded to the winner following any validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted from that source and by those entrants invalid.
14. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter and Primary Sponsor. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
15. If an entrant does not provide the Promoter with all the information requested on the entry form, the entry form will be invalid.
16. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
18. Neither the Promoter, Primary Sponsor or any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for:
- any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure; and/or
- fraudulent entry into or participation in this competition.
19. Privacy of Information: All entries remain the property of Budget Rent a Car Ltd and Macpac Ltd. All information will be collected and stored by Budget Rent a Car Ltd in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Marketing Team, Budget Rent A Car Limited